Monday, February 2, 2009

A technological stone age ...


We are back temporarily. I can only update the blog while I'm at the office. The home still is without electricity.... now, going on a week. I am currently living with the elder Minters... and sorely missing the solitude of my own home. The folks do not own a computer, so I had to go to the library to check my e-mail yesterday. They own both a dvd player and a cd player... but both are unplugged because neither parent knows how to use them. My parents live in a technological stone age.

I believe that my father is starting to show signs of dementia as well... or he's just more annoying than I recall. He has to tell me everything at least three times... in 15 minute intervals. Really, he's just a control freak. My poor mother.

I can't wait to go home.

-Kenn

No comments: